August 28, 2009: Baby Grant pulled himself up to standing for the first time! He was kneeling on the floor by his toy piano, outstretched his arms, pulling against the toy and stood. Nice work baby Grant!
August 22, 2009: I (baby Grant) went on a walk with Grandma and Grandpa Flocca, Mom and Dad this evening and I said "mama" for the first time while outstretching my arms towards... yes, you guessed it, mama! This also means that I recently learned to stretch my arms up and towards people to be picked up and carried!
August 20, 2009: Grandma and Grandpa Flocca arrived today! I can't wait to play with them!
August 19, 2009: God-mother Claire came to visit today these last few days. We had so much fun!
August 16, 2009: Grandma Becky came to visit all the way from Dickson, Tennessee. It was great seeing her!
August 8, 2009: Today baby Grant started babbling! He says "mamamamama" and sometimes "aba aba." He also started to climb/crawl over our legs. What a strong boy. He also loves to stand up holding onto the jungle-jim or a chair for support.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment